Effects of Editing a RAT
Updated: July 24, 2017
- If your RAT has not been released then you can edit the peer evaluation without any effects to team data.
- Changes to items that aren’t directly associated with student scoring or content such as RAT name and overview/instructions can be made without any effects to team data.
- Changes to the content or scoring settings of a live RAT will be aggregated and applied when you click the Save Changes button and will have the following effects:
- Student data (answers, justifications) will be reset for questions you modify.
- The activity will be unlocked, if it was previously locked, and all students will be notified via email notification that they need to re-submit their RAT.
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.